Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Location, Location, Location















Perhaps the most commonly asked question couples ask me when designing the photography plan is, "Where should we go to shoot our photos?" There are basically three pieces of advice I typically give and they are:










  1. Select locations that have special meaning to you as a couple.





  2. Build enough time into your timeline to comfortably travel to each location. Ideally start with 2 hours and work from there.





  3. Try to stick to (2 or 3) locations. I know, I know, that seems a bit limiting however you (and your wedding party) will thank me when you can arrive to your reception stress free and ready to dance the night away!





Cami and Neil & Tammy and Matt, this posting is for you. Here are a few images from the locations we spoke of to inspire your inner planner guru. We'll talk soon!