Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick Change Artists
















It always amazes me how resilient many of my couples are. A wedding/marriage is a huge life change but many not only take on this adjustment but other endeavors as well. Here are a couple of images from the wedding of Kristin and Kevin. Just prior to their wedding day, Kevin and Kristin moved from their prior home in Cincinnati area to a suberb of Cleveland so that he could begin his medical residency this summer. New home, new marriage, new jobs; now that is a lot of change. They also had the time to plan and execute an amazing wedding - so impressive. I'll think of them as I juggle laundry and nail appointments with editing and shooting weddings and I'll tell myself to stop whining!
Happy Wedding Eve to Christian and Trisha! Looking forward to the Line Dancers!