Friday, June 5, 2009

Soul Sister


I have always wanted to have a sister. Of the peers in my family, I am the only girl- all brothers, all male cousins. They have always kind-of treated me a little like "Barbie". (Well, I am wearing hot pink slides today, I guess they have a point!)

Anyway, I was so touched at the wedding of Amy and Jonah by Amy's sister, Katie. She was so attentive to Amy in such a loving and sweet way. The day after Amy's wedding, Katie took the time to send me a note. It said, "THANK YOU so much for making my sister's wedding run so smoothly with the pictures yesterday. We are SO excited to see the pictures. (No pressure to get them done soon!:)) Thank you again! Katie"

If I had a sister, I would want her to be just like Katie- Here is a pick of the two sisters together on Amy's wedding day-


Tomorrow's wedding: Kristin and Kevin- Happy Wedding Eve!