Friday, October 16, 2009

A Lucky Break
















Life just seems to know when you give you a bit of a boost. This time of year, as I was editing my 44th event this season, I was thinking how much I could use a tiny break from the wedding world. After I ate my daily Fage and Cheerios, I went out to my mail box and there was a note from my girl, Emily.
Emily should really be a wedding planner. Just the flow of day along with the little details were just the perfect representation of Emily and Erik as a couple. I have such respect for her skills and taste. I was so thrilled when her note to me read, "We can't thank you enough for our beautiful wedding pictures. We love them all and will cherish them forever. Thank you for all of your time and patience. Our wedding day went so smoothly. We are so grateful to have worked with you."
Break? Who needs it! Bring on another 44!